Penang National Park, Malaysia - Taman Negara Pulau Pinang
No visit to Penang is complete without getting back to nature in Penang National Park, Malaysia - Taman Negara Pulau Pinang. Whether by boat, leisurely walk, or jungle trekking through lush rainforest, this amazing little beauty has something to offer everybody.
This little gem is home to tropical plants, animals, and geographical features. It contains six different types of habitat: the very rare meromictic lake, wetlands, mangroves, mudflats, coral reefs, and turtle nesting beaches.
- Explore Pantai Kerachut (Turtle Beach) and Teluk Duyung (Monkey Beach).
- Observe the rare Dusky Leaf Monkey in their natural habitat.
Penang Botanical Gardens
- Reconnect and replenish your soul visiting Penang Botanical Gardens
- Have the opportunity into see unique and rare flora including the famous Cannonball Tree.
- Watch the rare and delightful Dusky Leaf monkeys go about their day and Black Giant Squirrels scurrying past.
You will have the opportunity to explore by hiking, enjoying a leisurely walk, or from the comfort of a golf cart.